Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Smenita Sniffs Bananas

I can sniff a banana up my nose!

It's true. It all started when I was in high school and some jerk-off guy played a trick on me. He came to my locker and he say, "Is this a banana in my pocket, or am I happy to see you?"

I said, "You're a fuckin retard! How I suppose to know what you do with your hands in your pants?"

Then he got all red and upset, and a bunch of people laughed at him. Then he looked like a even bigger looser cause it really was a banana in his pocket. He wanted to get back at me so he bet me, "I betcha you can't stick this banana in your hole!"

I say, "Oh yeah, retard banana boy, just watch me." So I took the banana, mushed it up, and sniffed it up my nose.

Then I swallowed it.

It's not the best way to eat a banana.

Trust me.

No comments: