Wednesday, January 17, 2007

I AM SMENITA

I wood like to introduce myself.

My name is Smenita.

I decided to start this blob, which I now know isn't called a blob, but is called a "blog", because I have a lot of thoughts in my head which don't get very much respect.

I see other people's blogs and sometimes I leave comments, but people just make fun of me and pretend to be people they are not.

I won't pretend.

I am Smenita, and I'm proud.

Some things about me which people know but make fun of:

My boyfriend is short. He's not a midget, like they say at K-Dough's Canada. He's only short cause his dad smokes a lot. My boyfriend drives a truck, which once he used to run over his uncle Luigi. His uncle is dead now, but not from being run over by a truck. He died later that day from "natural" causes.

My gramma was a midget. But I love my gramma more than anything. She is so smart she was even in a magazine once for how smart she is.

My best friend is Rosita. She tells me everything and i tell her everything.

Rosita and I decided to become feminists because we think there are so many bad men who say bad things about women. Plus, man are hairy and usually smell bad. My boyfriend doesn't smell bad, but that's probably because I bought him some Brut at WalMart. Like they say, "The King Bee Gets the Honey". Ha ha. I'm the honey.

Okay bye for now. We talk soon, kay?

9 comments:

K-Dough said...

Oh my god. It's official. The blogosphere just lost 400 IQ points.

Smenita you are a genetic experiment gone awry. Sure the monkey head took, but they gave you the intellect of a fruit fly.

Yikes. Nice blob though.

Smenita said...

See what I mean, everyone? That's K-Dough, who I call K-Jelly. Him and his friends just make fun of me. We'll see who has the last laugh.

K-Dough said...

well, let's put it this way. I know who's gonna give the last blow job, you little tartuffo

Leatherhands said...

Why do I think you're someone we already know? Chucker, is that you?

Joe Calgary said...

Congrat's on the new blob Smegma!!! Although people might wonder whether a trip to the STD clinic is in order after getting your curse.

You go girl, spread your le... I mean your curse to everyone!!!

K-Dough said...

I contracted a horrendous case of Smenita when I was on the road with the metal band back in '85.

There was ooze where I never thought ooze could originate. There were violet rashes. Peeing was like crucifixion. My nipples grew arms long enough to reach back and punch me in the areolas.

It took a priest, 2 mickeys of spiced vodka, a VHS tape of 4 A-Team episodes,a water bong, some poppies and a hand job from a transsexual yogi to clear it up.

Actually, now that I think of it, the cure was worth the pain.

Anonymous said...

smenita was nameless until he saw the word verfication at K-Dough's and copied his name from the crap word verfication generates.

Anonymous said...

Joanne, Leather - you two may be right!!
If so, what's gonna happen to me?

dog gone it said...

JC - Smegma! hahahaha!!!!
For all you "cut" ups out there - a thick, cheeselike, sebaceous secretion that collects beneath the foreskin or around the clitoris.
Maybe that's why "she" calls it her blob?