Thursday, January 18, 2007

Smenita on the Right Side of the Brain

Today I remembered this time when my best friend Rosita ate half a tuna sangwitch that she found on the streetcar. I said to her, "Girl, are you fuckin crazy! You can't just eat sangwitches you find on the streetcar."

She got all mad and said, "I can eat whatever I want so leave me fuckin alone okay."

So I did. I think she was hungry cause she di-int have any food for a day cause she was poor. But after she ate it she turned green and started puking all over the streetcar. It was so gross I'm serious!

Don't eat sangwitches you find on the streetcar!

But the reason I remembered that was cause I was on the streetcar today and I heard these two dumbass chiquitas talking like they was the Queens of Sheeba! I swear, one of them goes, "I don't understand my math homework cause I'm not good with the right side of my brain."

I'm like, "ARe you on fuckin crack? How the fuck you know what side of the brain is thinking stuff? What, when you think of math do you feel like bubbles on that side... or maybe you hear some calculater, or maybe your head gets heavy on that side?"

What the fuck!

I swear to god some people are so stupid.

I say, use your whole fuckin brain and drop out of math.

3 comments:

K-Dough said...

Yer betarded tits for brains,

Joe Calgary said...

I guess it's true what they say eh Smegma? "If you have half a brain, that's enough to work here"

KarmaCake said...

I think the poor girl was trying to say that she's a Right Brain person. She has difficulty thinking linear, following directions and is probably more creative.

Did she have good fashion sense?

If not, then she's a no brain person. And, those are the ones that have no hope in hell.