Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Guess Who's Back! I'll Tell You... it's ME... Smenita!

Guess whos back!
Back agin!
Smenita's back!
Tell your friends!

Yes, babies, I'm back. I was away for a longtime because I got de-pressed because of all the shit that happens to me all the time that never happens to my sister Olivanita.

She always gets the sunshine on her self but it never shines on me. My boyfriend took off on me with his truck and some bitch-hore-slut, and he even took my radio what I got from radio shack. He's a stupid fucker and I'm going to cut his dick off and feed it to his bitch if I find him and her.

I probly won't find him cause he's a slimy bastard fuck who hides in places I won't go... like the nudie bars.

But I decidded to come back to you babies, because I missed you oh sooo much. Lots of people think I'm a "word verification" thingy. I know, cause I get a lot of hate male in my e-male and they say they hate me for making them have to use the word verification.

I think they should verify their own fuckin words, retards.

Olivanita never gets hate-male. She's not a word verification though, so probly she's jalous ha ha ha.

Anyway, if you babies want to talk, just send Smenita a message. I miss you like I said...

1 comment:

K-Dough said...

nice to see you scribbling with an e-crayon again, you simple little monkey girl.