Thursday, January 25, 2007

Smenita is Cursed

Remember I tole you not to eat sangwitches you find on the streetcar, well here's something else you shouldn't eat -

Other people's spit.

Don't drink it either, because it happened to me.

I didn't just drink spit though. I drank somebody's alocholic beverage at this bar me and Rosita was at. It was one of those mixes with all kinds of shit, but the person whose drink it was was sick as fuck... and guess what?

I woke up at 3 in the morning while I was in the middle of puking. I puked all over the floor and all over the wall. Some got in the radiator and now my hole house smells like puke.

That's why I di-int write anything for a few days, on a count of how sick I got.

Anyway, Smenita always gets revenge, so I went to find the dumb ass who got his cooties on the drink and gave them to me. I went to his house and he was sick too, just standing in the door in his underwear looking all pathetic and green. But I felt sorry for him so I didn't crush his balls with my stilletto like I planned.

Instead I made out with him.

Don't tell my boyfriend, kay?

No comments: