Monday, January 29, 2007

Smenita's Top Men

I saw K-jelly's list of top sexy women in Canada, and I don't know why Smenita was not on the list! Are you kidding me?

Smenita? Not on the top 10?

I don't think so.

Anyway, I thought some people might want to know who the sexiest men in Canada are, and I say K-Jelly is not on the list. Oh, but they might not be all from Canada, maybe they just stop by sometimes.

Here is my list:

1. Ricky Martin
2. Rick Springfield
3. Ricky Riccardo
4. Fonzie
5. Grover
6. Chacci (Fonzie's nephew)
7. Alladin (I know he's a cartoon but he's hott)
8. Ronaldo (The soccer player)
9. Ricky Martin (He's soo hott, he gets two spots)
10. Herbie (I know it's a car but it's cute.)

That's My List!!!

2 comments:

K-Dough said...

You forgot to mention Squeaky, your well-hung midget circus freak boy.

Anonymous said...

... and what about me?

I'm not only a man, I'm one of the best parts!
Just gimme that fu manchu and holed the grrls back!