Thursday, July 12, 2007

Smenita on Honest Ed

I can't believe Honest Ed is dead. He was one of my heros because he used to give me a turkey every year. Now I don't know where I'll get my turkey. Plus, I always shop at Honest Ed's because stuff is high quality and it's for the birds - cheap cheap cheap! Ha ha ha.

I will miss Ed's shiny face and his brite smile. He was one of the nicest men ever in Toronto and many people, like my friends and my family, will miss him. Even though I never actually met him, I feel like I knew him and even though in a few days he'll be a skelittin and his face will be all mushed, I'll always remember him as a nice man.

I know he will be in Heaven. That will be nice for him because he won't have to do any work or sell anything. Yup, he's gone up to the bargain basement in the sky, and now he can sit back and drink free pop and eat free hot dogs for ever. Plus, I know that the lights on the Honest Ed store can be seen from outer space so I'm sure you can see them from Heaven.

We love you Ed!

No comments: